Camp staff is an experience that is truly unforgettable. It is a chance to spend your whole summer working at a beautiful camp teaching kids and having fun. Every day is fully rewarding to you as staff and to the campers whose lives you have made a difference. Camp work is often demanding as we keep a packed schedule running for the campers we serve but the opportunities, rewards, and experiences available to you on camp staff are endless. Serving on camp staff is the best way to spend a summer.
Online Staff Application
As a Tomahawk Scout Reservation staff member, you will gain:
- Free room and board for the summer
- Competitive salary
- Strong experience sought by employers
- Unique teaching and learning opportunities daily
- Memories and friendships to last a lifetime
- A chance to make a difference in a life
- Personal growth and self-confidence
- Unlimited fun!
- 15-17 year old positions start at $2,100 plus room and board
- 18+ year old positions start at $2,700 depending on position and experience, plus room and board
- 18+ year old Asst. Dir / Area Director positions start at $3000 depending on position and experience, plus room and board
- 21+ year old Area Director positions start at $4,000 depending on position and experience, plus room and board
Staff members that have completed their second summer at camp in good standing and are enrolled in college full-time qualify for the Andersen Scholarship.
Staff sleep in two person wall tents on platforms. Each staff member receives a bed, mattress, mosquito netting, and wall locker.