What is the Summer Camp Management System (SCMS)?
SCMS is a secure system that your troop or crew will use to complete some critical camp planning steps:
- Upload and manage Unit Roster and Camper Information
- Sign up for merit badges
- Sign up for older Scout programs
- Rank your afternoon troop/crew activity choices
- Note food service level
- Request tents, tarps, cots, etc
- Only the people
SCMS Video Tutorials
Please follow along with these videos to learn how to use the Summer Camp Management System
Tutorial 1: The Basics
In this tutorial you will learn how to change your password, manage unit contacts, and to confirm your registration.
- Change Password 3:27
- Manage Unit Contacts: 4:10
- Confirm Reservation 6:58
Tutorial 2: Rosters
In the following video you learn how to add, delete, and edit your roster.
Tutorial 3: Program Sign Up
How to sign up Scouts for merit badges and older Scout programs. How to request equipment.
- How to register for programs 0:27
- How to check Program Availability 6:30
- How to request equipment 10:54