Camper Insurance

It is absolutely necessary that your unit be covered by medical and accident insurance while at camp. A copy of your certificate of insurance and necessary information for processing a claim (policy number, certificate number or ID number, and the insurance billing information, including address and a “First Notice of Claim” form, if (required) must be on file before your troop will be allowed to camp at Tomahawk. This insurance is secondary to a family’s insurance. 

Northern Star Council units are covered under the council’s medical and accident insurance policy. If your unit does not have insurance, please contact your local council. A National policy is available at a minimal fee.

Printable Version Printable Version

Email to a friend Email to a friend

Related Content