Camp Provided Equipment
Equipment from Tomahawk can be checked out free of charge!
Equipment available at all Unit Campsites
- Picnic Tables
- Handwashing station, which includes a spigot for hoses/refilling water bottles
- Flag Pole
- Bulletin Board
- Fire Grate
- Bear Box for smell-ables (not mouse-proof)
Campsite Equipment available
- 2 person canvas wall tents
- Canvas cots
- Dining Tarps
To request this equipment, login into your event registration, click "update information" for your registration contact and enter your requested equipment in the appropriate fields.
- Map & Compass gear, saws, axes, shovels, rakes, & wheel barrows (Scoutcraft)
- Fishing rods & tackle boxes (Beach or Marina)
- For any other equipment, check with your campsite Commissioner or Camp Director.
Coolers and Ice
Troops that will be storing food in camp should plan to bring coolers that can be kept secure in their campsite, vehicle, or bear box. Ice is available for purchase from the Trading Post. Sioux troops utilizing camp food service will be provided one bag of ice free per unit per day. This is to store the provided condiments; milk, butter, peanut butter & jelly. Additional bags are available for sale.
- Showers - Located in all sub camps
- Laundry - There is not a laundry service available to campers. However, nearby towns have laundromats.
- Electricity- If you need to charge a battery pack or other electronic devices, there are outlets available in the program buildings as well as the Welcome Center. Please check with your Commissioner for details.